- Last Updated on 10 March 2013
The new web site allows for public registration which we intend to use for SARRC event registration processes in the future, plus SARRC Membership features.
To get the latter you will be asked for some additional data after you register . This will be checked against a database and if you are a current member you will become a web-registered SARRC Member. This gives you access to more features for Club members. At present no input to web pages can be made by this method. However, special interest areas can have SARRC members who can alter web pages within this interest. This can be arranged manually through the office.
(1) Immediate access to race results as they are processed and uploaded, via this LINK
(2) Access to all historical records in the database to search for a runner/walker results.THIS INCLUDES EVENT CERTIFICATE AND PHOTOS!
- Link becomes visible under Pull-Down Menu Results - Get any runner/walker results. LINK
(3) Look at any particular event in the database and search for results.
- Link becomes visible under Pull-Down Menu Results - Search All SARRC results. LINK
(4) Access to ALL training programs developed by the Club.
- Link becomes visible under Pull-Down Menu - Training.
(5) Exmaine and update your SARRC Membership information directly to the SARRC Office system. PLUS copy SARRC details to your Login profile
- Button Link becomes available after LOGIN. LINK
(6) Access to past member eSARRC archives.
- Link becomes vsiisble under Pull-Down Menu - News. LINK
(7) Review SARRC Strategic Plan 2012.
- Link becomes visible under Pull-Down Menu About Us. LINK