- Last Updated: 18 September 2014
When: Sunday 26 October 2014
The Lions Club of Rostrevor will be conducting the running of the Black Hill challenge on the new and challening course. The event now starts at Foxfield Oval, Maryvale Road, Athelstone instead of Thorndon Park.
After running around the oval the runners will cross the creek and run into the park and follow the buffer zone track around to the Addison Road entrance were we previously entered the park. From here, we follow the original track until we reach the junction of the Ambers Gully track and the Main Ridge track at the Gorge Road end were the race will go up the main Ridge track and run back to the junction of the start of the Ambers Gully track and retrace the track back to Foxfield Oval.
For more information, please contactthe Rostrevor Lions http://rostrevor.sa.lions.org.au/
- Last Updated: 18 June 2013
The Leukaemia Foundation is hosting Adelaide's first Sunflower Club Speedo Dash.
Dash down the street in Glenelg on Sunday 30 June at 12 noon wearing nothing but sunflowers, speedos and a smile! The challenge is to brave the winter weather to raise smiles and raise money to bring sunshine to support people with blood cancer in regional Australia.
There is a big dash (about 2km) and a mini-dash (about 300metres) ... so any level of fitness can take part.
Four flowers are included in your $35 registration fee and you can buy extras if you need more coverage!
The money you raise will help the Leukaemia Foundation extend its free support services to regional Australians. This includes education, emotional support, transport and accommodation for families required to relocate to the city for treatment.
For details, click here.
- Last Updated: 09 April 2013
When: Sunday 30 June 2013
- Full Marathon starting at the Standpipe Golf Restaurant in Port Augusta
- Half Marathon and Walk starting at Saltia Creek
- 10.5km Run and Walk starting from the Old Willows Brewery Restaurant
- 5km Run starting on the Port Augusta/Quorn road at the "Four Winds" gate
- 1km Junior Dash starting from the Quorn Oval
Finishing line for all events is on the Quorn Oval
Registrations are now open at www.rotaryportaugusta.org.au.
- Last Updated: 10 March 2013
The Tribe Triathlon Club is holding the Fox Creek Mountain Bike Duathlon event for teams and individuals on Sunday 21 July 2013 in the Adelaide Hills.
Choose your distance (run/ride/run):
- Short course: 2km, 8.5km, 2km
- Long course: 5.6km, 17km, 2km
- Enduro course: 5.6km, 25.5km, 5.6km
Register online at www.tribetriathlon.com.au.